I'm A. Joël Lamotte, also known online as "Klaim". Feel free to contact me if you want to chat about games, music, comics, art, programming or if you want to collaborate on a project.
For personal contact or related to my projects: firstname.lastname@example.org
For professional contact please contact me through email@example.com
Last Update: 2017-12-12
Game Developer / Designer
My main focus is on game design but most of my professional experience is in game (engine) code.
- A few of my games are available on Itch.io
- See My Resume for a few commercial games I worked on (nothing fancy)
- Most of my personal games are either not public or not finished yet.
- If you want to participate to a future alpha or beta test of one of my games, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See other sections for related skills (like programming) & projects.
Comics / Manga / BD(french) Maker
(coming soon - having some problem with the comics hosting website...)
- Life Turtle:
- english version
- french version
- Buble Wars
- Trois Tempêtes (fr - abandonned):
- Part of a comics (can't explain it):
- Some Sketches:
Art Of Sequence: http://artofsequence.org
This is both an idea and a set of tools to help with making born-digital stories.
- Work In Progess...
- Specialized in embedded & soft-real-time programming, focus on long-term architectures in an asynchronous world.
- Interested in all kinds of programming subjects, in particular how to make programming better.
- Part of CPP-Frugs, the French C++ user-group. Meetups happens here.
- Sometimes participate to Boost and C++ Standard Study Groups and other C++ communities.
- I Was there: CPPCON-2017, ...
Follow Me Online
Paid to code since 2004!